Vionic | Walker Classic Lace-up Shoes with Arch Support (Taupe)
Move in the customer approved, men’s Walker Classic lace-up with dual-density EVA technology. Men’s shoe long lasting and durable from the outside and inside. The right mix of leather, suede, and rubber created to give lasting arch support from podiatrist-designed orthotic.
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Leather or Suede Upper. Removable Textile-covered EVA Footbed. Built-in .5″ elevation for a smooth transition in the heel-to-toe strike zone. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SNEAKERS: Make a move in our perennial customer favorite Walker featuring leather or suede upper and dual-density EVA technology for maximum stability.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up.
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and every day.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces