- EASY CALF SIZING (2 Sizes) – Measure around the calf at widest point. Regular Size Fits small calf up to 16” and comes with one sock. Large Size Fits Calf 17”-21”. Please Note: Both sizes measure approximately 18 inches from floor to just below knee AND Both sizes Not Recommended for people below 5’ 2” tall. Height of Sock Works best if between 5’7″ and 6’1″. Top strap must rest between knee and top of calf. Thus, ensure you measure between 16″-20″ from floor to area between knee and top of calf
- EASE PAIN – Other designs only pull back toes and causes toe pain. Our new design provides EFFECTIVE STRETCH of calf muscle and soft tissues of foot and ankle with no toe pain. Our design gets results!
- SIMPLE TO USE – Wear to bed for relief of plantar fasciitis, tight calves and Achilles tendinitis. It can help reduce or eliminate the first few painful steps in the morning. To ensure strap is under the ball of your foot, slide the seam of the sock under your toes so that it’s not at the tip of your toes and move strap to ball of foot.
- ADJUSTABLE DORSIFLEXION STRAPS – Pull straps to desired position for slight, gentle, effective stretch of plantar fascia. Shipped from U.S.A. with one sock per package.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL – This low-cost relief can be worn for hours as a supplement to traditional treatments. It might feel uncomfortable at first, that’s to be expected as it’s keeping a controlled stretch. Ensure the top band is placed over the sock. If feels too tight below knee, loosen the straps but be sure to keep foot at 90 degree angle.
Do you spend too much time on your feet or have an overuse injury with your feet? Our Night Sock is designed specifically for Plantar Fasciitis, but also can be worn for tight calves, achilles issues and heel spurs. Wear our sock at night as it can be worn for several hours at a time. Product comes with one sock, not a pair. Choose your size by measuring around your calf at the widest point. Available in two sizes: Regular (up to 16″) and Large (17-21″) for both men and women. Our design is awesome as it doesn’t stretch the toes backwards in a painful manner. Ensure the top band is placed over the sock. If feels too tight below knee, loosen the straps but be sure to keep foot at 90 degree angle. The stretch originates from the ball of the foot and really does provide a comfortable, gentle, effective stretch. Our sock fits over the calf with two dorsiflexion straps that maintain the foot in a slightly stretched position so it heals in a stretched position and prevent plantar flexion which means the plantar flexia isn’t able to contract. It may feel uncomfortable at first, but that is to be expected as it’s keeping the controlled stretch. Take your time and get use to it. If you feel discomfort, wear a second sock underneath. LOOSEN SIDE STRAPS IF THERE’S TOO MUCH TENSION IN BACK OF CALF. Starting in a more neutral position at first is recommended in these cases. When applying, adjust the strap at the top of sock first. If top band slides down to top of calf, that is normal. Just re-adjust straps making sure foot is still in proper position at 90 degree angle. Make sure you place the 2 dorsiflexion straps on the sides of the ball (or sole) of your foot so that the strap underneath is on the ball (sole) of your foot and NOT your toes. Then secure the two dorsiflexion straps to desired stretch and relax and allow your foot to flex naturally! This product is not recommended for people below 5’2″ tall. Order Now to NOT have to take those painful first steps!
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 1 inches ; 3.04 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces