About the Product
- Small Sock Night Splint provides the same relief as a traditional Night Splint, but is far more comfortable and easy to wear. Unlike traditional night splints and braces, our Sock Splint is lightweight and made from soft materials. It does not involve a bulky boot, Velcro straps, or pulling on the toes, but instead stretches the plantar fascia ligament with a lightweight plastic splint.
- Sock Night Splints are sold one in a pack (1). Small for Shoe Sizes: Women’s 6 – 9, Mens 5 – 8. In between sizes? We recommend choosing the larger size.
- Slip it on in seconds: Keeps your feet cool and provides a soothing stretch to the arch by applying pressure upward into the arch throughout the night. This puts the plantar fascia ligament in the ideal position, providing morning plantar fasciitis relief.
- Perfect For: Heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis or heel spurs. Severe heel or foot pain first thing in the morning. Wearing all throughout the night or while you are watching TV.
- We are a US company and we love to help our customers. Heel That Pain products are 100% guaranteed and come with a 120 day “No Questions Asked” Manufacturer Return and Refund Policy.
The Sock Night Splint is lightweight, comfortable, and effective for relieving morning pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Large Splint for Shoe Sizes: Women’s 10 – 14+, Mens 9 – 13+. Small Splint for Shoe Sizes: Women’s 6 – 9, Mens 5 – 8. Get fast pain relief while you sleep with the most wearable night splint on the market. Unlike other night splints that involve bulky boots, Velcro straps, and a weak stretch position, the patented HTP Sock Night Splint is minimal, lightweight, and applies just the right amount of pressure to keep your foot arched in a soothing stretch all night long. By keeping the foot arched in a downward stretch, this innovative new treatment method improves blood flow and flexibility in the plantar fascia ligament, promoting healing and significantly reducing morning pain. Finally, a way to get relief from morning pain without hot, bulky, restrictive night splint boots or braces. Light, breathable HTP Night Sock Splints are as minimalist as they are effective. The HTP Sock Night Splint is ideal for: Improving heel pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Treating severe morning pain with a gentle, soothing stretch. Wearing all night, or during the day while you read or watch TV. We are a US company and we love to help our customers. Heel That Pain products are 100% guaranteed and come with a 120 day “No Questions Asked” Manufacturer Return and Refund Policy. Products may be returned to Heel That Pain within 120 days of purchase for a 100% complete, refund of the purchase price- No questions asked. A portion of every product sale goes toward Samaritans Feet, a charitable organization that enables us to help people in less fortunate regions receive our products for free and walk without heel pain.
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces