Cramer Dorsal Night Splint for Effective Relief From Plantar Fasciitis Pain, Heel, Arch Foot Pain, and Achillies Tendonitis, Sleep Support, Slip Resistant, Breathable Fabric, Comfortable Fit with Easy Adjusting
- Comfortably and effectively relieves the painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis
- Unique small anterior dorsal clamshell design holds foot in neutral position to prevent contracture, support the arch and allow for proper healing
- Less bulky and more comfortable than a traditional posterior night splint, which is difficult to walk or move in
- Low profile, minimal weight and bulk, minimal heat retention during sleep for maximum comfort
- Small or Large, fits right or left
Dorsal Night Splint
Relieve Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
The Dorsal Night Splint is a rigid ankle and foot brace that effectively alleviates most painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis by keeping the foot in a firm, comfortable, neutral position during sleep. Its low-profile design and soft padding provide bedroom-slipper comfort.
Unlike posterior night splints, which cover the bottom of the foot like a walking boot, the Dorsal Night Splint is more comfortable for nightly wear. This makes you more likely to wear it consistently to help relieve pain. With the innovative anti-slip pad, you can even wear your Dorsal Night Splint around the house to handle simple chores or just relax and watch TV.
Designed for Pain Relief
The Dorsal Night Splint is made with a strong, durable clamshell and triple-stitched stretch resistant strap. The splint easily adjusts under the foot and around the ankle to snugly fit both narrow and wide feet. This design brings much-needed support to the arch and relaxes the plantar fascia tissue, reducing pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 4.3 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces