BraceAbility Padded 90 Degree Plantar Fasciitis Soft Night Splint
ORDER: Small, Medium or Large
- SIZING INSTRUCTIONS: Before you select your size and make your purchase, please carefully review the sizing chart image in order to ensure you purchase the correct size for the wearer. In US sizing, a MEDIUM in this product fits men’s shoe sizes 7.5-10.5 and women’s 8-11.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR YOUR COMFORT: You will enjoy a secure fit throughout your sleeping time. There are three wide straps that adjust to your comfort. Your soft night splint can be worn with or without a sock and is made of latex-free material.
- OPTIONAL STRETCHING WEDGE: For maximum results, you can customize your pain relief position by elevating your foot for an even greater stretch by using the sot foam wedge. Elevating your foot with the soft foam wedge promotes gives a greater stretch and enhanced dorsiflexion. For more neutral foot positioning you would remove the wedge entirely.
- SOOTHE FOOT PAIN: Wearing the BraceAbility night splint holds your foot at a 90-degree angle while sleeping to alleviate painful first steps in the morning. As you wear the splint for consistent nights, you will experience reduced the pain and inflammation you have been suffering due to plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, foot drop, and Achilles tendonitis.
- DELUXE PADDED LINING: The plastic shell is rigid for needed support, but it is lined with a breathable foam padding for optimal comfort. This ultra-soft material eliminates skin irritation and prevents painful blisters and rubbing. The lining is removable for washing, and it is best to air dry the lining.
Shipping Weight: 1 pound